Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

So, it's the eve of Christmas Eve, and things are starting to take shape. We're in that crunch time moment of wondering if everything is going to get done.

- Presents are about 75% wrapped and under the tree.

- Stocking stuffers are prepared.


- Most of the crafting is done.


- My sister, brother-in-law, and niece have arrived in the state.


- My sister-in-law arrived Monday and has planned an incredible menu for Christmas day.


- The roast beef is thawing in the fridge.


- The weather is perfectly chilly and without snow - just the way I like it.


- Both boys have been singing the snippets of Christmas songs they know.


- I am thoroughly sick of the Made in Oregon radio commercial.


- Max is claiming to need glitter. Tomorrow. Blue and green and white.


- The house is a disaster and I have no time to whip it into shape.


- I'm craving some time to just sit and stare at the Christmas tree.


We're almost there. Hard to believe that in 48 hours it will all be over. Well, until our next Christmas with my family on Sunday....

Here's hoping that all is going well as you move into your celebrations! Merry Christmas Eve's Eve!

No comments: