Sunday, December 13, 2009

This morning...

One game Max really enjoys lately is playing "Bookstore". (Yeah, I know, I know. His dad and I couldn't be more proud.) He gathers a bunch of his books, sets them up in a nice display on our stairs, then invites us to shop. The prices are determined by the value he personally assigns to the book. If it's well loved, it might be sixty dollars and one hundred cents, or even a google. If it's not, a common 55 cent bargain can be found. He's also got the salesman patter down - talking up each book as he lays it out.

But my favorite comment of the morning? Today all books about Jesus are free, "'cause they're so important". Love it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so cute! I love that he knows the importance of Jesus :)

j.yue said...

this post made my month on so many levels!!!!!! max is seriously the cutest kid ever!!!! i can totally hear his voice doing the pitch for each book! and free for the sake of jesus. dude...i am putting Max on my Christmas list and i want guaranteed delivery by Christmas!