Monday, December 14, 2009

Right now...

I'm sitting here at the kitchen counter, reading emails and checking Facebook. In the background I'm listening to/watching my favorite Christmas movie of all time, White Christmas. I just finished dipping my first batch of truffles in chocolate, and the boys are asleep in their beds. I'm hoping to head up and do a little sewing upstairs while I finish the movie. After a long day at work, I'm trying to revel in the push that Christmas gives me to do the things I love.

I also need to make a confession. I haven't gotten our Christmas card together yet. I hope to do it tomorrow night, but am also realizing that we may be looking at a New Year's card instead. So, please accept my apology for their lateness and know that we are indeed thinking of all of you. Please don't cut us off your list quite yet!

Merry Monday. And good night.

No comments: