Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day....


Yeah, I know that Mother's Day is supposed to be all relaxing and stuff, but I'd take the Mother's Day I had over sleeping in and peace and quiet. We were so fortunate to have my mom, Dan's mom, and his grandma over to our house for brunch. I fixed a few casseroles (a good splurge day off the diet), and we all just enjoyed hanging out together. Dan's sister had also come to town as a surprise, and it is always wonderful to hang out with her. The house was full of people that I love, and Max and Luke couldn't have been happier. So, no quiet, but lots of laughter and joy.

One of the best things was seeing Grandma Joyce meet Luke, and watching Max fall in love with her all over again. Since she lives so far away, we don't get to see her as much as we would like. But, she is such a wonderfully strong woman that I want our boys to know. Fortunately we will be able to spend a week with her this summer - and Max is already talking about it!

1 comment:

Martina said...

oh, i just love generation photos. i hope you had an awesome momma's day! :)