Monday, June 16, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

That's me, sighing in relief. The last few weeks have felt like a mad sprint to the finish of the school year. But I've crossed the finish line and am taking a few days just to catch my breath.

Since I last posted, a great deal has happened that I will post more about later. We went to Boise for my cousin's wedding, we lost one of our students, finished the school year, boxed up my classroom for the room move this summer, and went to my parents' house for my mom's retirement party and Father's Day. I really can't believe that it has only been a week and a half.

A little bit of great news before I begin more detailed postings - I have a new cousin! Maclean Ransom was born on Thursday - and boy has this boy been prayed and hoped for! He is the only boy to carry on the Patrick name, and after a tragic loss last year, my aunt and uncle couldn't be happier to have him in their arms. I hope to go meet him soon - will post pics if I get them.

Have a great day - I'm off to catch up on laundry!

1 comment:

Martina said...

glad things are slowing down! they're starting to slow down for us too...i'd love to sleep in. just. one . morning, lol. :)